Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Page 7 Edited. Page 8. Page 9. Page 10 in progress.

I think Page 9 needs some action lines to show the fact that Lynn fell down. Doesn't really feel like that so much right now.

Page 10 is giving me all kinds of problems. Mostly because I just don't feel like doing anything today. Also that face in panel 4. There's just something bothering me about it. But the ass in panel 3---well that's the ass that's going to keep the whole comic together, isn't it?
David O'Reilly is probably the most genius person alive. I didn't know about him until last year's film festival when they showed his animation "Please Say Something". I throw around Stephen Biesty's name all the time when I talk about cross sections, but David O'Reilly is the person whose work I was really thinking of when I started with that first terrible isometric house I drew. Here is it for you to barf on:


Look at them colors, huh. Gross. Just gross. Anyway, O'Reilly's latest film is called "The External World". It's 17 minutes long and totally mind-blowing. I didn't know who I was after I watched it.

In other news: This.

Edit:

So they played external world at the festival....but at some point the sound got like, un-synced. and it kept getting worse and worse and worse. Lame.

No comments:

Post a Comment