Friday, October 1, 2010

Dove Blood

Okay

So things have changed. Instead of doing one long story, I'm doing an anthology of short ones. I have two ideas so far, the first being re-doing the renter because i just hate hate hate how that turned out, but I like the idea. The second idea I'm riding on is a story that goes backwards... Do you remember the episode of Seinfeld that went backwards? Always been my favorite. Anyway, it's going to be about a family reunion that takes place on a fancy train. Fun, huh? Story goes backwards, train goes forwards. It's like a physical timeline. Except I just realized that family reunion+fancy train= darjeeling limited. So maybe I'll make it about a wedding. Or something else. I literally came up with family reunion this morning.

In other news, I finished the ink for the first page of my international show submission. Here's the raw scan....(except tiny) with absolutely no editing, text, or color. I was really stressing out about scanning using denril since it hasn't been working well on my personal machine, but I think this worked out nicely. I need to add some more shadows. I chickened out a little with those.
Want to know something really embarrassing? Despite the fact that I work at the hospital, I had to ask someone how to spell "medicine".



No comments:

Post a Comment